Brunch is my favorite meal and honestly most days I could make it my only meal! Holidays are my favorite time of year, a time for friends and family to gather and enjoy each other’s company, with yummy food of course. 2020 hasn’t been the easiest year, to say the least, one thing I am super grateful for is being able to cook more meals than ever and eating together as a family. This year I perfected a festive holiday brunch that is fun for the family, especially little ones who want to help in the kitchen!
My favorite part of brunch is being able to have a little bit of everything without having to commit to one dish. Achieving this at home, is easier said than done, especially when I am the one doing the cooking! This recipe is easy to put together for a festive holiday brunch, the kiddos can even help with all of the food prep and styling. Even better, these individual bites are perfect for a social distancing festive holiday brunch, that is safe and fun for everyone. Even if you are not an experienced hostess, this recipe will fool your guests!
Eckrich Sausage + Egg Waffle Stacks Recipe
- 1 pkg. of Eckrich Smoked Sausage
- Mini frozen waffles
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- Syrup, for serving
- Slice sausage into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add sausage, cook until browned on both sides
- Cook waffles, according to package directions
- Place waffles on a plate and top each with a small spoonful of eggs and one piece of sausage. Poke a toothpick through the stack to hold it all in place
- Serve with a side of warm syrup for added sweetness
Serve with mini avocado toasts and skewers with donut holes and berries for a colorful + tasty brunch!
That’s it! Simple, yet delicious and perfect for entertaining small groups of friends and family. This holiday season with your family doesn’t have to be stressful to be enjoyable. Remember this Eckrich Sausage + Egg Waffle Stacks Recipe for your next festive holiday brunch.